By accessing or using the D4H Technologies Limited (“D4H”) website (in these terms we call this the “Site” and includes any successor and associated websites), and any software provided by D4H for use with the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Website Usage”), and all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference in these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms in their entirety, you may not use the Site.
In these Terms, users of the Site, whether they are customers, or an Authorised User of a customer, people who post comments on the Site’s blog, or casual browsers of the Site, are all called “Users”.
D4H reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Website Usage from time to time without notice. Unless otherwise specified, any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site, and continued use of the Site after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. If you do not agree with the changes, you should cease to access and use the Site. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Website Usage at any time.
Violation of any of the Terms below will result in your permission to access and use the Site being terminated. You understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for content posted on the Site. You agree to use the Site at your own risk.
Terms of Usage
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person. A single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You are not permitted to block any advertising that is used within the application.
- You may not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We in our sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site, or any other D4H service, for any reason at any time.
- D4H reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- D4H reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material or data you provide to the Site. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by optionally setting your data to be shared with another entity, you agree to allow others to view, download, copy and share those stated exceptions. You also grant us a licence to display the material and data on the Site, and for us to reproduce the material and data on other parts of our Site, and in our literature for Customers.
- Your Content is your responsibility. We have no responsibility or liability for it, or for any loss or damage your Content may cause to you or other people, companies, or organisations.
- We do not pre-screen Content, but we and our representatives have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Site, and we may do this at any time and for any reason. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Website Usage.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Site. The look and feel of the Site is copyright of D4H. All rights reserved.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS/JS/PHP or visual design elements without our express written permission. You agree not to reproduce, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, without the express written permission by D4H.
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and may only be available via email.
- You understand that we use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Site.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Site or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Site, D4H, or any other D4H service or application.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any D4H customer, client, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of information on the Site, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- If your bandwidth significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by D4H) of other customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your use until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- D4H does not warrant that (i) the Site will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Site will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that D4H shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if D4H has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Site; (ii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the Site; (iv) or any other matter relating to the Site.
- The failure of D4H to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Website Usage shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and D4H and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and D4H (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). The Terms of Website Usage will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Irish law.