- Easily submit incident reports and paperwork.
- Gain awareness and learn from what you missed.
- Lookup your individual incident attendance history.
D4H Incident Reporting
Automatically generate insightful incident reports with charts, visualizations, and statistics. Access game-changing data to re-evaluate operations, make better decisions, and evidence the true value of your organization.
Evidence your value with easy reporting.
In 3 easy steps using D4H
Document your incidents
Easily write and submit your incident reports, turning them into a searchable historic database. Our secure platform will help you gather high-quality consistent data.
Gain insights & re-evaluate
Access easy-to-analyze data presented in comprehensive visual formats including charts and maps. Unlock powerful insights by clicking through your patterns and trends.
Organization wide reporting
Set reporting across your entire organization, and gather data in real-time from anywhere in the country. Our workflows ensure high-quality editing and approval processes.
Make reporting simple
Quick entry and automatic reporting make the task of accountability simple. Build a complete history of your responses which you can search, interrogate, and visualize to transform your organization’s incidents into data-driven operations.
Insightful monthly, annual, and custom reports are automatically generated and can be emailed to management.
Simple forms and standardized inputs make it quick for anybody in your organization to write a high-quality incident report in a matter of minutes.
Charts & Visuals
Navigate your historical database of incidents using real-time charts and cluster maps to visualize patterns and trends.
Organization-Wide Statistics In Real-Time
Collate standardized incident reports from multiple teams across your entire organization. No matter of their geographical location, reports are delivered in real-time, and your organization-wide statistics are updated in real-time.
Know it all with special modules
All data you might need at your fingertips. You can know the who, what, where, and when of every incident.
Photos & Documents
Drag & drop photos and documents to attach them to your incident report.
Document chemicals, gases, explosions, and fires using our searchable materials database. Save records of air monitoring, samples taken, and materials involved.
Lost Person Behavior
Build lost/missing person behavior statistics and automatically transmit to government databases every 24 hours.
Build a profile of the demographics, injuries, and illnesses encountered at incidents.
Build Your Own
Our custom fields module allows you to customize your own forms to build a specialist reporting solution.
"D4H does a phenomenal job of providing a platform for effective report writing and cost recovery"
Benefits at all levels.
- Build a searchable database of all your incidents.
- Be able to single-click quantify your value.
- Demonstrate required equipment and training.
- Identify key response personnel based on attendance rates.
- Know where to focus training and resources.
- Easy printable exports of your incident reports.
- Collate incident reports from across your organization.
- Receive reports as instantly as they are submitted.
- Compare and contrast incidents across teams.
- Consistent organization-wide reporting forms.
- Identify patterns and trends nationally and by region.
Secure Local Hosting
All data is high-compliance, protected, private, and encrypted to keep it fully secure.
Your data is owned and accessible only by you and it is always available when you need it.
We automatically upgrade your platform to the latest version of our software.
Make incident reporting easy.
- Report across the organization.
- Evidence your value.
- Drive efficiency with better decisions.
- Identify incident patterns and trends.
- Re-evaluate responses.
- Recover your cost.