- Receive realtime updates from all connected users.
- Send updates, photos, and media to other users.
- Receive task assignments and update your progress.
- Document your location on a map and update its status.
- Contact command with mentions and notifications by role or name.
D4H Incident Management
Real-time incident management software that enables the coordination of an effective response to any situation. Easily create a common operating picture, communicate objectives, and collaborate on a resolution using forms, tasks, logs, maps, and status boards.
Effective response, no learning curve.
It only takes three steps with D4H.
Instantly launch a pre-planned response to begin collaborating. Publish a situation report, assign roles, and communicate your incident to response personnel and stakeholders.
Use real-time status boards, forms, and GIS mapping to manage and understand the impact of your situation. Assign tasks, coordinate resources, and record your actions in the activity log.
Automatically produce and download audit-ready documentation at the conclusion of the incident. Each piece of information you gather is timestamped and versioned.
Your common operating picture.
Our real-time maps, forms, activity logs, and checklists will give your response a common operating picture. Everyone will be on the same page no matter their location.
Bring the reality of your incident to life with our sharable situation reports.
Know The Pre-Plan
Build your own plays to give your personnel a head start when launching an incident.
Make Decisions Faster
A clear common operating picture translates into a faster more efficient response.
Build your own cloud-based maps by Esri ArcGIS.
Make and share powerful maps with location-based information directly from your incident. For mapping without limits, integrate your data with Esri ArcGIS Online, our official GIS partner.
Flexible, adapt to anything.
Highly configurable system that allows on-the-fly adaptation during an incident.
Most incidents start small and scale up. Our platform is designed to adapt from the smallest to the largest incidents on the planet.
Customize On The Fly
Adapt to whatever you face, by easily designing and distributing new status boards and forms while the incident is ongoing.
Get There, Anywhere
Our cloud-hosted platform is accessible from any internet connected device, and can even be taken offline for travel down range.
Integrate your incident management data with our notification and mapping partners.
"A highly effective tool."Chief Costin - Boston City
"Considerably improved situational awareness."Ryan O’Rourke - Selwyn District Council
"We like D4H as it is an off-the-shelf solution."Andrew Lister - Yorkshire Air Ambulance
Benefits at all levels.
- Annotate a map and build out a common operating picture.
- Use role-based logic to assign tasks and monitor progress.
- Edit forms in real-time and share updates to all connected users.
- Project your information on real-time customizable status boards.
- Overlay current aerial imagery from drones, helicopters, and light aircraft on your map.
- Build and distribute new form templates on the fly.
- Deploy pre-plans with pre-determined incident plays.
- Custom build your own status boards and form templates.
- Assign granular permissions and controls to ensure your information security.
- Single-click export detailed audit trails and logs from your incidents.
- Download all data, forms, images, and media at the resolution of your incident.
Secure Local Hosting
All data is high-compliance, protected, private, and encrypted to keep it fully secure.
Your data is owned and accessible only by you and it is always available when you need it.
We automatically upgrade your platform to the latest version of our software.
Manage incidents effectively.
- Share a common operating picture.
- Collaborate with everyone.
- Adapt to any incident.
- Defend your big decisions.
- Be audit-ready