- Complete maintenance, repairs, and inspections from your smartphone.
- Mark items unserviceable with a single click.
- See what equipment is issued to you in D4H Personnel & Training.
- Scan barcodes with your smartphone camera to see their records or locate it.
D4H Equipment Management
Smart equipment and consumable readiness software for easy inventory administration. Ensure all of your equipment is ready-to-respond with proactive inspections, repairs, expiry dates, and service history logs.
Your equipment, always ready.
It only takes three steps with D4H.
Know what you have
Digitize your inventory and easily access equipment records from any internet connected device. Browse your cache by category, kind, location, manufacturer, or model.
Know what you need
Answer all your equipment questions with instant reports and inventories. Track equipment use, loss, and retirement with the full benefit of our integrated cost recovery module.
Know if it's ready
Simplify your entire inventory down to a single green light of readiness. Automatic inspections and expiration alerts will proactively flag any items that need attention.
Get your inventory under control.
Move your focus from how much equipment you have, to how much equipment is actually ready-to-respond.
Digitize Your Inventory
Move from spreadsheets and homemade databases to a smart and efficient integrated solution.
No need for painful, unreliable, and inefficient spreadsheets and paperwork.
Equipment management. There’s an app for that.
Our Equipment Management smartphone app with built-in barcoding will allow you to access and manage your equipment records from the warehouse floor. You get unlimited app downloads for all personnel, enabling them to perform mobile inspections, repair logging, and status updates.
Alerts to get your attention.
D4H will automatically alert you on your dashboard and remind you by email if an inspection is overdue, repair has been assigned, or an item as expired.
Create automatically recurring inspections for each kind of equipment and get alerted when due. Add inspections to create regular audits, maintenance, and check-ups.
Maintenance & Repairs
Create repair requests and assign them to individuals. Get notified once completed and lookup past repair records for all items.
"Answers every imaginable question you might have with a few clicks of a mouse."Mike Magda - Western Wayne County Hazardous Materials Response Team
"No more painful spreadsheets or paperwork."
"D4H software is a revolution for our team."
Leading marine services organization, Resolve Marine Group uses D4H Equipment Management to ensure a constant state of equipment readiness for any number of salvage and emergency response scenarios.
This is how the City of Glendale HazMat team is using a software solution to improve the sustainability and accountability of their team.
Western Wayne County Hazardous Materials Response Team have demanding administrative needs with valuable equipment, important personnel qualifications and challenging incidents to manage and track.
This is how a Technical Rescue Team in Massachusetts are using D4H Readiness and Response software to efficiently coordinate every aspect of their team.
In 2017, Toll Helicopters announced they were proud to have partnered with D4H Technologies in their provision of helicopter rescue services for New South Wales in Australia.
Rhode Island Bomb Squad has recently deployed D4H to manage their mission-critical cache of tools. D4H system helps them ensure their complex equipment is in a permanent state of preparedness.
The largest hospital in the United States has deployed D4H software to prepare itself for responses to contaminated patients, hazardous materials, bio-terrorism, radiation, and the medical response to chemical attacks in New York City.
Can-TF1 have decided to deploy D4H Readiness & Response software to increase efficiencies in their organization. Vancouver Can-TF1 is a Heavy Urban Search & Rescue (HUSAR) team and is one of four such teams across Canada (Can-TF1-Vancouver BC, Can-TF2-Calgary AB, Can-TF3-Toronto ON, and Can-TF4-Brandon MB) with another two planned (Can-TF5 Halifax NS and Can-TF6 Montreal QC).
Benefits at all levels.
- View a single dashboard prompting all jobs to be done on your equipment cache.
- Browse all equipment by category and kind to find the location of any item.
- Nest equipment in other equipment to replicate vehicles, shelves, bags, kits, and containers.
- Barcode and uniquely reference your equipment for easy lookups.
- See a master list of all outstanding repairs and maintenance across your entire team.
- Know from a single green light, that all inspections have been carried out.
- Easily determine the location of specific resources within teams across your entire region.
- Visualize equipment weight and value by team, location, and vehicle.
- Set cost recovery values for usage and hours rates consistently across your organization.
- Control the terminology used to define equipment across all teams in your organization.
Data is always encrypted, password protected, and only accessible to authorized users.
Data remains owned by your organization. Our policy is to protect personal data.
Data is automatically mirrored across multiple availability zones with point-in-time recovery.
Make equipment management easy.
- Inventory your equipment cache in a structured format.
- Never miss an inspection on an item of equipment.
- Ensure no expired equipment is in use.
- Gain a valuation of your entire cache.
- Easily generate reports and insights.