The Health & Safety officer within your organization must ensure the safety, health, and welfare for your entire membership. This is typically done in a private file or logbook, rarely analyzed for patterns and trends, and is time-consuming. Certainly, it is rare for an entire organization to understand with a real-time picture of what is threatening their safety, how frequently, and how seriously.
‘Health & Safety Reports’ are now built-in to D4H Personnel & Training and enhance your ability to record incidents, accidents, and near-misses to people and property.
Permissioned users can now create records linked directly to the activity the health & safety issue occurred on. Health & Safety records can have tasks associated with them to track corrective measures and actions agreed. Activities will show any health & safety issues related to them.
Health & Safety reports can also be used to determine what type of activities are causing injuries or are likely to cause injuries.
The benefits of using D4H ‘Health & Safety Reports’
- Track health & safety incidents to understand what type of activities are causing injuries or are likely to cause injuries.
- Improve the safety of all your response personnel.
- Get a real-time organization-wide view across multiple teams as to what the risks are.
- Document a chain of actions to show preventive measures were decided on and tracked to completion.
- Comply with your local legislation.