Up To x5 Faster And More Secure
Over the last months, we've been working on the transition of our services, from multiple datacenter and vendors to Amazon Web Services. We're now able to offer our cloud services at x5 faster, and far more secure.
Today was the last of our datacenter migrations, with the bulk of our customers transitioned this morning over to our lightning fast new services. We’ve been operating on the same infrastructure for almost 9 years, and while it was consistently upgraded throughout, our options to scale it started to run out. So let us look here at what’s new for emergency response teams using D4H.
- All of your data is now encrypted at rest and during transit.
- Automated continuous 3rd party penetration testing detects any code, configuration, or networking vulnerabilities before it reaches production.
- We’ve added our own private networks to separate out each jurisdiction’s infrastructure into their own security zones.
- We’ve created entirely separate development, staging, and production environments.
- Enhanced security configurations and hardened infrastructure tracked with configuration management.
- Automatic security updates and patches on all infrastructure.
- Centralized searchable system logs, access logs, and automation logs.
- Databases replicated in real-time across multiple availability zones within the jurisdiction.
- Dual databases with automatic database failover to a hot-standby.
- Ability to manually failover databases to perform maintenance on the active one.
- Point-In-Time data recovery for investigation.
- Backed up data snapshots held across 3 availability zones within the region.
- New higher database with x5 performance improvements.
- Much larger capacity application servers with scope for considerable scale.
- Centralized infrastructure performance monitoring and alerting.
- Unlimited document storage capacity available.
- We can now launch identical centrally managed infrastructure in multiple countries and data jurisdictions.
- We’re better positioned to handle your GDPR Data Protection needs from March 2018.
- As we expand globally, we’ve some further exciting news to come with European and Australian datacenters to announce.
- Amazon Web Services data centers provide us with ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 compliance from our provider.