Announcing: Private Document Uploads
It’s now easy to secure your response team documents in D4H™ DECISIONS. Private documents can be uploaded against any incident, exercise, member or within a folder.
You can now upload private documents and folders to your D4H™ DECISIONS account. Private documents are marked with a padlock and are only visible to those with the access level Member+ and above. Previously all documents were shared with the team.
You can upload private documents to all sorts of useful entities. Here are some ideas:
- Incidents - Images or documents from the scene, that you do not wish the whole team to access.
- Exercises - Private training plans or reviews for each member who attended.
- Equipment - Private photos of damaged equipment.
- Members - Upload driving licenses and other private documents against members. Uniquely we allow members to see all documents including private ones in their folder, but not see those of other members.
- Resources - Have private contact details in the folder for each resource.
- Custom Folders - Create your own custom folders for memo’s, instruction manuals, and training guides.
Create A Private Folder
You can create custom private folders which will cause all documents inside to be Private by default. If you make a folder shared again, it will prompt you to make all documents within shared or to remain private. To make a folder see, How do I make a private folder? in our support documentation.
Make a Document Private
Documents that are not in a private folder can be individually made private. Just press [Update Details] on them and select Private. See, How do I upload private documents? in our support documentation.