Dublin, Ireland · Commercial · 0415
D4H Technologies build multi-award winning response team, equipment, and incident management software to gather "The Right Information When Things Go Wrong" and have experienced rapid growth around the world. Our international operation has had particular success in Oil & Gas, Coast Guard, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Emergency Management, and Local Government - we are firmly committed to growing our team size. We are now looking for another team member to join our crew in the lighthouse - yes, we work in a lighthouse.
In your role as Software Sales Executive, we expect you to educate our clients on how our technologies will make their working lives easier. Guiding qualified leads through our sales process to purchase includes performing a consultative approach to needs analysis, communicating our value proposition, demonstrating product functionality, coordinating stakeholders, making follow-up calls, contract preparations, writing sales documentation, and skilful negotiations. You will build these relationships through inside sales and occasional travel. This position will have a direct impact on our success.
We invest in people and always give real responsibility. Our weekly crew meeting is an open forum for you to review and question sales, engineering, and business activities. This role will give the successful applicant an opportunity to experience all aspects of a fast growing business. We're an extremely open crew, and will seek your recommendations for the constant improvements and daily gains we make to our sales processes.
This full-time role is based in an actual lighthouse in Dublin Bay - rated Top 8 Coolest Offices in Dublin along with Google, Facebook, and AirBnB. Don't forget your camera - the sunrise over Dublin Bay is awesome.
The Baily Lighthouse, Howth, Dublin 13 is 20 minutes from the M50, and 25 minutes from Dublin City centre. While limited public transport is available, access to a car is recommended.
- We expect you to be extremely comfortable working with technology. You will be selling a technical product, and using a lot of software & productivity tools. We’d like you to have evidence of using multiple modern web-based systems.
- Motivated to succeed and exceptionally driven personality. We will give you lots of new skills, but we can't teach you ambition.
- You need to be very systematic, respect process, and have incredible attention to detail to navigate deals with mature and experienced purchasers.
- Be able to articulate yourself clearly and get things done on the phone. Always a next action, always building the value proposition, always optimum use of everybody's time.
- A good writer, who can communicate effectively using the shortest of emails.
- Ability and confidence to represent the company at business presentations, client visits, and events.
- Have the flexibility and independence to manage your own time to allow for sales calls in multiple timezones.